Lifestyle – Culture, Community and Wellbeing
Social, physical and intellectual activity keep us engaged and inspired.
Emmy Monash maintains a diverse and dynamic lifestyle program across all levels of care, tailored to the requirements and abilities of residents.
Activities focus on Jewish and general-interest themes. Our energetic lifestyle team is supported by dedicated volunteers who help to ensure that Emmy Monash provides an enriching experience for each resident.
The establishment of the Culture, Community and Wellbeing Department is recognition of the advancement of lifestyle programs.
- Intergenerational programs
- Regular outings to natural spaces
- Physical exercise
- Choir and concerts
- Guest speakers
- Art and craft
- Regular religious services
- Mobile library
- Cooking and baking
- emMYkids playgroup
- iPad Connect
The Culture, Community and Wellbeing Team provide many innovative programs that seeks to enrich the lives of residents through creative and expressive arts-based activities.
These programs aim to:
- maintain identity integrity;
- encourage inter-generational participation;
- enhance emotional well-being through creative expression;
- provide sensory/cognitive/creative stimulation.