Standard Single (High Dependency)
Located on the first floor, these are specially designed rooms with ensuite facilities for High Dependency needs. Rooms are well proportioned and comfortable for residents with coordinated joinery, fabrics and finishes. Rooms have ample natural light and views of landscaped gardens or residential properties and street vistas.
- Communal synagogue open to residents, families and the community for spiritual and cultural events including weekly services and high holyday services with participation by youth groups as well as the community
- Sunlit café with adjoining terrace graced by tables and chairs
- Private lounges for meditation and relaxation
- Communal plaza used as a hub for concerts, discussions, keynote speakers, dance evenings, intergenerational choir, cooking demonstrations, movies and the like
- landscaped courtyards
- multipurpose activities room for art workshops, word games, board games
- Physiotherapy and Pain Management Clinic
- Library and computer resource area with Skype access.
- Hairdressing salon and visiting manicurist
- Spacious dining room with table service
Additional services (no added cost)
- Counselling service available to residents and families
- Pastoral services conducted by resident Rabbi
- Minyan services conducted in communal synagogue by rabbi of choice
- Mini-bus seating 10 with automated wheelchair access for outings to shopping centres, beach cafes and the like.
- A courtesy people mover van to meet needs of residents
- Volunteer services from both the Jewish community and community at large, including intergenerational activities.
- Celebration of religious and cultural Jewish events accompanied by traditional catering
- Friday challah baking
- Additional lifestyle options
Optional services (associated costs)
- Hairdressing and manicure
Standard Single (High Dependency) rooms are available in the Victor Smorgon Charitable Fund High Care Unit