Board member receives OAM
Frank Tisher, longstanding and respected Emmy Monash Board member, Past President and Vice President, was honoured with an OAM in the Queen’s Birthday awards. He was given the award for, “Service to Aged Care, Cultural and Sporting Organisations.” Specifically:
- President of Emmy Monash, 2000 – 2006
- Vice President of Emmy Monash, 1997- 2000
- Emmy Monash Board member since 1993
- Jewish Museum of Australia Board Member since 1996
- Former Committee Member, National Gallery Society of Victoria
- President, Maccabi Tennis Club
- President, AJAX Ski Club, 1996- 2000
- Foundation Committee member, Lorne Sculpture Committee, 2005 – 2007
- Member of Property Law Committee, Law Institute of Victoria
Frank has been integral to many significant developments in the consolidation and growth of Emmy Monash over the past 20+ years and is currently a member of the Capital Appeal Committee to assist us with guidance and vision to best achieve our objectives with the new Hawthorn Road building.
The Emmy family is extremely proud of this wonderful recognition for his community service generally and for his dedication to Emmy Monash.